|EasyVersion will allow you :
- Automatic Build number generation.
- Automatic generation of fields with Version information for using in
Splash and About screens (using Control templates).
- Possibility of saving/loading of current parameters of the
description of the version to/from the "Project".
- Encryption of constants containing a version information.
- Export of class variables (with Version information).
- Version Stamping of exe and dll with the generated version
information in 32 bit applications.
- Possibility to add the additional "free" information into the
- Possibility of use macros like %V%; %L%; %X% in a field "File
Name" on the Tab "Version".
- Possibility of correct formation of EXPORT (EXP) file name
depending on macros like %V%, %L%, %X% which were used in the Target
file name in the Project (standard templates do not make it).
- Documenting of process of generation of application using a
LOG-file. The template writes in the LOG-file all main information
about the changed modules and procedures from the moment of the
previous generation. LOG-file contains an information about the name
of the APP-module with the description, date and time of creations and
modifications, name of changed modules, list of procedures with their
names, type, category, type of the template, short and long
description, date and time of creation and modification.
For use EasyVersion following is needed: Clarion for Windows,
ABC or Legacy Template Chains.
You'll get templates, example and complete documentation.